Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Shutterfly

Just a quick note to tell you about an account I've set up to store photos. It is through a site called Shutterfly and my plan is to up date the photos on there on a regular basis so that you guys can order prints as you want them. I'm not 100% sure if they can be sent to Australia, but fingers crossed they will! The site is http://thedouglasfamilyinpictures.shutterfly.com/


Mackenzie in her high chair

Mackenzie and I are both doing fine. She is 25 weeks old today and next week will be six months old! I can't believe how fast time is going by! I finally got around to buying her a high chair this week and she's slowly getting used to it. She looks so little in the chair! This shot was taken after I first set it up. Later that night when it was time to eat she took one mouthful and started screaming. I wasn't sure if it was the carrots (it was her first time eating those) or the chair! I took her out and calmed her down and she ate all her carrots so I knew then it was the chair. Today however she's sat in there for both meals and ate them without a fuss, so I believe her initial fear is gone.
She is also getting better at sitting up by herself. She tends to slump at an uneasy angle, but she is sitting for longer periods of time. I haven't gotten any shots of this yet because I'm always worried that I'll move and she'll lose her balance and fall over! She is also giving me lots of kisses these days. Sometimes there is a little too much drool for my liking and she tends to make a lot of noise, but it's the cutest thing in the world...it always makes me smile!!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

ooh she looks so lost in that chair! Glad she got used to it, that will make mealtime a whole lot easier!

Leonie said...

Hi lovey
Your girl is soooooooooo cute.

If you are wanting her to sit by herself I bought this great sitting ring thing. About 2 weeks after I got it Zoe was sitting by herself no worries. You sit bubby in it and it has toys attached to it but the best thing about it is that it is inflatable so if bubby falls to the side they can push themselves back up. It is worth every penny.
The link to the page on their website is http://www.babyco.com.au/catalog/product. asp?pID=182&cID=93

If you have trouble looking at it just go to the BabyCo website and it will be under Babies Fun Time then Babies Play Gyms and it is called and Inflatable Play Nest.

Love ya and miss you heaps


Leonie

Jess said...

25 weeks already!! Lol at the drooly kisses! Can't wait til I start getting some of them. Glad to hear that her eczema is clearing up - I think Finn might have it too, got to take him to the docs next week. Anyway, give Mackenzie a nice big drooly kiss from us. xx