Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Four Years Ago Today...

Well today is our four year wedding anniversary! It sucks that John is not here. It also sucks that now with this deployment and the next that we will be spending more of our married life apart than we have together! I guess we never have time to get tired of one another!! :)
John sent me a beautiful bunch of roses and I got a real nice card in the mail from him. Our plan is to exchange gifts once he gets home. I have to admit I'm a little down that we can't be together so Mackenzie and I headed out to the mall for a little while just to get out of the house. I ended up buying her some shoes for Chrissy's wedding this Saturday and a new toy because she was so good while we were shopping. She stayed in her seat and didn't cry once!! What a good girl I have. As we speak though she is trying to open the draw to one of my scrap booking containers!! All the toys she has in here and she wants mine...better go rescue my stuff!

No comments: