Monday, April 27, 2009

How Long Ago Was This?


I was going through my photos on disc yesterday when I came across this shot and had to share it because I just think it's the cutest!! Belynda took this photo on Christmas Day and I hadn't really taken the time to look at all her photos, but this is now one of my favourite photos of Mackenzie!! (Thanks Binny for taking it!!) Sometimes I forget how small she was!
Today Mackenzie is a little under the weather so it's been a long one for us! She picked up a little cold from our time with the kids last week. She has a runny nose, which is a little green at times and is a little warmer than usual, but she doesn't have a temperature. Her appetite is still the same, in fact she might be eating a little more than usual! My common sense is telling me it's a little bug and nothing to worry about, but the Mummy in me is a little scared with this whole swine flu going around! We only live 20 to 30 minutes away from Mexico!!
So my plan is to keep her in our little bubble for the rest of the week. We don't have any plans so we are just staying in. I will definitely be keeping a close eye on her and will be taking her to the doctor if things don't get any better for her. Keep your fingers crossed for us that she kicks this thing quickly!

No comments: