Wednesday, April 1, 2009

17 Weeks Today


Ready for bed!


Well my baby is 17 weeks old today...it goes so fast! We are both doing well and had a quiet weekend. At the moment it seems like it's one day blended into another for us. We have our little routine with not a whole lot of variation. Mackenzie is doing great! She's just the cutest little thing and I'm so in love with her!! She is becoming such a chatterbox and loves to do this little growl thing. She also blows a lot of bubbles and a bib has become part of her every day outfit.

Tummy time!

As you can see she's doing great on her tummy! She'll roll over onto her back, but not the other way yet. She's so close...she does all the actions, but she just won't do that final push! She has been sitting up straight twice for me. I keep her in the boppy, but she is able to sit for a few seconds before she becomes unbalanced. It's tough sometimes because I want to keep her little, but then I love seeing her develop!
Next week she's back for her next round of immunizations, so fingers crossed that goes as well as it did last time!

No comments: