Thursday, April 23, 2009

Mackenzie Goes to School!


Hanging out in the swing...her favourite new thing!

This week we have been helping my friend Chrissy out. She runs a home daycare with her sister, and her sister went out of town so I've been helping her out since Wednesday. It's been a lot of fun. Mackenzie has really enjoyed herself. She likes being around the other kids and has been smiling and talking with them since she got there! She loves to hang out in the swing and laughs when I swing her. She also looks like she's trying to swing herself at times so I might have to buy one for home. Maybe she will allow me to get a little more done! Tomorrow is our last day and it's going to be an early one, so hopefully she'll co-operate with me when I have to get her up and going!



Hanging out with her friend Alex...he's two days older than Mackenzie!



We don't have any plans for the weekend. I have been very slack with my study this week, so the weekend will probably be spent trying to get that all done by Sunday. I hope everyone in Australia enjoys their ANZAC Day. Make sure those of you who celebrates it with a drink or two has one for me! Also does anyone know if their is a kids book about the man and the donkey? I remember learning about it at school and would be interested in getting a book so I'm able to share it with Mackenzie. Even though she's not growing up in Australia I still really want to teach her all I can about it...so let me know if anyone finds anything!

No comments: