Thursday, July 2, 2009

Today's the Day!!

Here I am counting down the hours till John comes home!! He just called and said that his plane is delayed in Denver due to poor weather so just our luck I have to add some more time till he comes home. The house is ready, I guess Mackenzie is as ready as can be expected and of course I'm ready!! I'm looking forward to seeing him...then I'm going to disappear and have a bath. I've been wanting a relaxing bath for so long now, but being the only one here I haven't given myself that luxury because I was always concerned that Mackenzie would wake up!!
Mackenzie is doing great and her new thing for this week is pulling herself up to stand. Crawling I guess wasn't enough for her!! It's a little scary because she wobbles and all the rest and I don't want her hitting her head. John is going to probably have a few heart attacks when he sees her in action!!
Anyway I don't have any new photos but will post some soon of Mackenzie and her Daddy!!

No comments: