Wednesday, January 28, 2009

8 weeks old today!

Just a quick note to let you all know that Mackenzie is eight weeks old today! I can't believe how quickly time has gone by. She's growing so fast!! She's also still sleeping in Mummy's bed...but we won't go there!
I got the results from my blood test today and I don't have diabetes! They have recommended though that I get checked out every now and then to make sure it stays that way. I have joined weight watchers so hopefully I'll continue to lose weight and will not have to worry about it!
Anyway just wanted to make sure I marked this special day!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well done to you jod's!!
i can't believe how quickly it has gone since you had mackenzie...
thinking of you.
marns xx

Unknown said...

that's great about not having diabetes!! let me know if you need any help with weight watchers. good luck!!