Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Home Alone


Mackenzie and her Daddy!


Me and Mackenzie!



My girl!

I've just dropped Mum and Belynda off at the airport and it's just me and Mackenzie with the house to ourselves. I have to admit I'm a little scared, but I'm sure once we are into our routine we'll be fine. I think Mackenzie is going to be learning the hard way though that she can't be carried around all the time. With all those extra bodies in the house she only had to whimper and someone was there to pick her up!
I want to say thanks for all the advice from my last post! Now that we are by ourselves I'm definitely going to put some of that into action. Lets hope I'm strong enough to allow my little girl to cry a little...she does have an heart breaking cry! She also doesn't really like to be swaddled so I could be in for some tough times. Anyway it's bath time...so I'll write some more on the weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jodi, you are looking so great. I cannot wait to see you and Mackenzie tomorrow. I've missed you guys!