Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Small Victory!



As I have already mentioned I've been trying hard to get Mackenzie to go to sleep on her own in her own bed! It's been really tough! She cries and cries and cries, then screams which as you can imagine is not what you want to hear! Up until today I've given in and picked her up, put her in my bed and let her sleep with me. Today I remained strong and she eventually went to sleep!! She slept for a little over an hour so we are getting somewhere! I have just put her down for tonight too and it was only about thirty minutes of crying before she went to sleep! Fingers crossed we have turned a corner! So here's a pic of my angel sleeping!! The highlight of my week!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Congrats Jodi - your hard work is paying off. Oh and she's so cute! xx

Anonymous said...

congrats jod's...thinking of you often. mackenzie is so adorable, give her a big hug and kiss from me xx

Unknown said...

does this mean the book helped??

Amanda said...

hey there - well done. It will still go up and down for a while - keep toughing it out. It makes things so much easier when they are older if you can work on is now!

Misworld said...

I finally made my blog, just saying hi

Misworld said...

I finally made my blog, shes so adorable