Thursday, January 14, 2010

A New Play Spot


This is where I found Mackenzie on Monday!

In John's attempt to baby proof the house in the short time he was home he moved the cleaning products from under the sink and put them out of reach, then filled that space with paper towels. Over the past few weeks Mackenzie has enjoyed opening up the door, then tossing out all the rolls for me to clean up, and on the odd occasion she has ripped some up. Then on Monday as I was cleaning up and getting our lunches ready for the next day I turned around and this is how I found her! She was actually almost all the way in at first and she looked so cute!!
Now when I'm in the kitchen this is where she likes to sit. She gets very unhappy with me if I'm trying to do the dishes!

"Peek-a-boo Mummy!"




I like how her bib is also turned back superhero style!!

We had a short day at work/school today. Unfortunately one of our friends came in on Monday a little under the weather and before we sent him home he managed to spread his germs to the majority of our class, not to mention the classrooms on either side of us! Today thank goodness by the time we left because Mackenzie was sick there was only two other children from our class. Mackenzie had a big sleep and seems to be doing a lot better although she still has a very runny nose and a rather nasty cough...just in time for our long weekend!

No comments: