Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Three Months Old Today!


Sleeping in her own bed...it's working ok during the day, but nights are real tough!

Well we've reached another milestone, and I can't believe my baby is 3 months old! Time just goes too fast! As I type this Mackenzie is taking a nap in her own bed which took some time, but we eventually got there! Night time however is a totally different story! I'm still going to try and put her down in there, but she'll be sleeping with me if she doesn't settle. At the moment I just don't see the point when she sleeps so great in my bed. I know those words will come back to haunt me at some point, but it really stresses me out to have her scream all that time!
Anyway, she's awake now so Happy 3 months old today Mackenzie!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Her cot is so cute!
xx