Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


One of the beautiful buildings at Balboa Park!

Well I am hoping that the computer is finally fixed! I had my Geek Squad friend back today and he basically reset the computer, wiping everything off it and put on new security software for me. The funny thing was that last night I believe the stupid computer fixed itself!! My security software told me that I had a file that needed to be taken off the computer and that I needed to restart the computer then do a scan, which I did and the little icon thing disappeared! I couldn't believe that after all this time it would actually do something about it! I decided to still have the computer reset just to be on the safe side. Fingers crossed nothing else goes wrong with it!


More of Balboa Park.

On Monday Mackenzie and I went for a stroll though Balboa Park. It's this beautiful park here that houses a whole bunch of museums, lots of gardens, the zoo, a little art community and lots of old Spanish inspired buildings! It was such a nice day and it was nice to get out in the fresh air! Mackenzie had a great time and I took her out so she could have a little look around by the fountain, then we headed home. I guess we timed our visit well because when we got back to the car there were a bunch of cars circling the parking lot. I had two cars fighting over my spot! I could barely get out with the two of them trying to muscle in!

This is a big green house thing that you can walk through.


Mackenzie and her friend enjoying the fresh air!


A self portrait of us all dressed up in our green!

We dressed up for St Patrick's Day, but we didn't do much. We just hung out around the house. Mackenzie is growing so fast! This week I actually packed away her newborn sized clothes which made me a little sad. I kind of want to keep her small just as much as I love watching her grow! She's rolling over now. I can get her to roll from her tummy to her back, but she's yet to roll the other way.
John is still out to sea and should be back in Bahrain around the end of the month. Once he gets back he should be able to tell us when he is coming home, so that is the news I'm waiting to hear! I can't wait to have him home!

No comments: