Sunday, March 8, 2009

Another uneventful week!

Just a quick note to update you all! There is not a whole lot to tell all as it was basically another quiet week for us. We didn't do very much at all except for the usual stuff of study and hang out. Mackenzie is doing great and seems to be getting bigger with every day. She is just the cutest!! She is a little chatterbox these days. We have quite a few conversations. She even had a big talk with Grandma Chris on the phone the other day, and I'm sure that made Mum's day.
As for the whole bed situation. She's sleeping in her own bed during the day, but then she's in my bed at night. She just doesn't settle at night and we both end up getting stressed out. I'm at the point where it can now wait for John to come home because I really need the help. This is one challenge where I'm at the point of admitting defeat!
John is still at sea and I don't believe he'll be back in Bahrain until the end of the month. I'm beginning to think that he'll never get back there! This has definitely been a long two months. I will be a very happy girl when he is done with this deployment once and for all!
We don't have anything planned for this week. Today was our first day of daylight saving and Mackenzie seems to have made the adjustment reasonably well. The last week or so she's been waking up at around 6 so I think she made the transition before the time did! (smile) Today she woke up at her regular time of 7ish!! Tonight she was a little unsettled, but she's now sleeping like a little angel so it's all good! I haven't uploaded any photos yet, so I'll do another post once I have that done! Till next time!

No comments: