Wednesday, February 25, 2009

12 Weeks Old Today!!!


Tummy time!!

My baby is 12 weeks old today! I can't believe how quickly it has gone. She's going to be all grown up before I know it! So today I took these photos to mark the occasion and to show you all how good she is on her tummy! Her neck is so strong!



As I already mentioned I have a lot of study to do this week, and last night I got next to nothing done! Mackenzie decided that she just wasn't going to sleep without me. I tried taking her pjs off, she went to sleep but was awake within 30 minutes. In the end I gave up and once I was in bed she was fast asleep for the rest of the night! So far so good tonight though as she's asleep and has been for over and hour!



Today we got a phone call from John which made both of our days! He's still out at sea and doesn't really know when he will be going back to Bahrain which is kind of frustrating. I also got the information from the ship he will be going to today, but there was no timetable as to what the ship is doing so we still don't know about that! Just keep your fingers crossed for us that he's not deploying anytime soon! He got to talk to Mackenzie today which I'm sure made his day. She smiled while he was talking to her and 'talked' back a little. It was really cute!


Her new jeans that are still a little too big!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 12 weeks birthday to Mackenzie! She's getting more gorgeous by the day Jodi. I think you've got a little heartbreaker on your hands there......
Glad to hear you finally got to speak to John and good luck with the studying. I don't know how you do it?!
Jess x

Unknown said...

I cannot believe how fast Mackenzie is growing either. She is doing a great job on her tummy!! I'm definitely keeping my fingers crossed for you guys. I hope to see you guys tomorrow at lunch.