Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day

This weekend was a long weekend for us, so I am enjoying a relaxing Monday! I had a busy weekend, but the best thing was that I finally got to hear from John. On Sunday he arrived in Kuwait for a day and had basically been out to sea on a ship with broken email! He is now on his way back to Bahrain and things should go back to normal which is something I am really looking forward to. We have already gotten through our first month so now there are only eleven to go!! That still sounds like forever!!
On Saturday my friend Brittny and I went to the scrapbooking expo which I really enjoyed. At first when we walked in we were completely over whelmed by everything there. There was everything you could imagine and more from paper to scrapbooking cruises! We walked around taking it all in and eventually started spending some money. I was actually surprised that I didn't go over board and only purchased a few things. We also had a class at the expo. It was an organisation class which was good, but not what I thought it would be. I was looking for a class that would give me all sorts of information on how to better organise my work space and scrapbooks. I did get some, but the lady was there to sell a product so most of the presentation centered around her over priced pieces.
I haven't been feeling too good this weekend. I'm not sure if I'm getting sick, but I've just been feeling blah. Last night I got very little sleep and I just feel exhausted. I'm hoping I'll be back to feeling better for work tomorrow. The baby is doing great and moving around a lot, but her Mummy could do with some extra sleep!
I don't have anything planned for this week so far, but I'll be sure to write a few lines to let you all know how everything is going...till then!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon Jodi, and I'm glad you finally heard from John. xx

Anonymous said...

I agree. I'm surprised I didn't go overboard either. I think I was just shocked at how much was actually there!