Sunday, September 14, 2008

Lots of Pink!

So I told you last week that I would add some pics of some of the clothes I've either bought or have been given so far for the baby. I chose some of the cutest to add so you could all take a look. When I got places now I want to buy lots...but I'm trying to be good for now. Next Saturday I am having a 4-D ultra sound, so I'm figuring with that I will definitely know she's a girl and will start buying some more! This week I went and bought some bottles and spent a lot of money!! I chose these bottles called Born Free because they don't have that chemical in them that has been in the news lately. I think John almost had a heart attack when I told him how much they were, but I also think he's happy with the choice. So here's a little look at our little girls wardrobe....


Cassie, one of the girls I work with bought her this...it says "this is my little black dress"


I bought this one. It's a three set of onesies with a cowgirl theme. I also got matching bibs for this for outfits...I thought this was so cute!!


My friend Nancy who I used to work with got me this shirt, which I think is cute! Maybe we'll have to go to Texas so she can wear this!


I got this Mickey doll when we went to Disneyland for my birthday. We had just found out we were pregnant! I'm hoping she will share her Mummy's love of Mickey Mouse!


These outfits are part of a package she got from her Auntie Paula. The pants are so cute and have little love hearts on them. I love the shirts too!


This is another outfit from Auntie Paula which is so cute. Paula got her a few more outfits which I also love!


This is a little robe I found when I was out shopping with one of my friends. When I saw it I just had to have it...it's so cute!


This outfit she will have to grow into!! It's our home football team which is Daddy's favorite team! I got her a bigger size so by the time the next football season is here she'll be able to wear this for game day! It's so cute!!


This is her bedding set. It is cute with lots of flowers and butterflies. I haven't taken it out of the packaging yet as I want to make sure she's really a girl before I start washing all of this stuff!
Speaking of the baby, she is doing well and is becoming more and more active these days! My doctors visit this week went well and he was very happy with my progress with my diabetes and the baby. I'm back to the doctors in two weeks...that if I can get an appointment! I was hoping to see the same doctor, but that doesn't look like it's going to happen. I've been trying to call the hospital now for a week and each time I get a recording telling me to leave my information and they will call me back in 24 to 72 hours. I'm still waiting for a call. It's becoming very frustrating when you're required to make appointments, but can't! I wonder if the doctors know how difficult it is to get an appointment when they tell you when they want to see you next?
John is doing good and is settled into his new flat. He said it's not as good as the one he had when he was there last time, but it will do. He's beginning to look into tickets for coming home for the baby's birth. I'm hoping he can come home for at least three weeks, but I'll take whatever the Navy will give us.
I forgot to tell you all of the drama I had last week with our computer. Basically the Microsoft web cam I bought to use Skype crashed my computer. So it was a little stressful trying to get it fixed. I was on the phone with someone for over an hour and in the end I had to wipe the computer clean which meant we lost a lot of stuff! Thank goodness I had all our photos backed up, but there was a lot of stuff we didn't have backed up...some I don't think I'll ever remember. I'm slowly getting things back on there and I guess will eventually get Skype back on the computer. I just need to get another web cam. What I think was the most frustrating thing out of it all was that the web cam I originally purchased was a Microsoft product and we have a Microsoft system. It blows my mind that they make products that aren't compatible with their own systems!! Maybe Mr Gates should spend some of his money on fixing that!!
Next week I'll have some great pics of the baby after the ultra sound. I know they are also making a DVD, so I will see if I can download that as well...till next week!


























2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your bedding set is very similar to the one I want if we have a girl. It was brown and pink with butterflies. Very cute outfits!! I'll miss seeing you tomorrow:(

Anonymous said...

Hey Jodi, glad to hear everything is going well and loving the baby clothes. So damn cute! She's gonna be the best dressed baby in San Diego. We haven't started buying anything yet but I can't wait to start. Anyway, can't wait to see your 4D pics next week. I've seen some before and it's so amazing how detailed they are. Lots of Love. xx