Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Skype!

So Paula told me to download and join skype as a good way of keeping in touch. I have finally done it and got myself a web cam, so I'm ready to go. If you don't know what skype is it's a way of talking on-line and being able to see one another (if you have a web cam), you can also phone overseas and locally for cheaper rates. I haven't tested it out yet, but I can't wait to talk to Paula so I can see the kids. Anyway I'm mentioning this because I want to know if anyone else has it so I can add you to my account. Once the baby is here it will be a great way for you all to see her. I'm hoping John will be able to get it at his apartment so he'll be able to see the baby on a regular basis. If you're interested in looking into it the address is: http://www.skype.com
Let me know if you join!!

No comments: