Monday, August 11, 2008

Another week to get it right!

I went to the doctors today and was basically given another week to see if there are going to be any improvements. He said that because I've been sick with my head cold this could of affected my sugar levels. He has also got me to increase my medication so now I'm taking two pills twice a day instead of one. He seems to think that once I'm back to being healthy and with the increase in medication that I should get on track. I guess I'll keep my fingers crossed again for yet another week that it will all work out ok...wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Jodi I'm sorry to hear you've had such a shitty week. At least they are going to give a bit more time before resorting to the insulin. Hopefully it is just your head cold that's been messing things up. Hope that clears soon. I'll be thinking of you. x