Tuesday, March 18, 2008

St Paddy's Day

Last night we went out for a few St Patricks Day drinks. We went downtown where they had sectioned off a whole bunch of streets and had a big street party. There were so many people there, and we met up with a few of my friends from work, so that was fun. I only had one drink because I still had to get up for work today, but John let himself go and actually got a little drunk! I think he'll be having an early night tonight. We were home and in bed a little after ten, but something different for a Monday night!
So I have a message for who ever reads this...start up your own blog!! It's such a great way of letting one another know what's going on, and I would love to have a window into everyones worlds! Looking forward to seeing some new blogs on here....it's easy!

No comments: