Sunday, March 9, 2008

Not My Favorite Week!


This is Sasha working hard on her albums...notice
the beautiful day outside!!



This is Jennifer hard at work...that's all my stuff
right in front of the camera!


Another week down, and this week was just horrible. I got struck down with a head cold that just sapped all the energy out of me! I struggled with it from about Tuesday on and ended up spending all of Thursday in bed sleeping it off! I still have a horrible cough, but apart from that I'm feeling 100% better.
So with being sick it's been a rather uneventful week. John got his orders to Bahrain and will be leaving here sometime in August now I think. He also has to go to school in Mississippi for about a month so all up I'll be thirteen months on my own. We've considered me going back to Australia, but with the house and everything we have over here it will probably be a lot less expensive for us if I just stay here. I'm OK with that decision because I do have a life over here.
Today I went over to one of my friends house for a scrap booking day. It was a great day because with school at the moment I haven't been able to do any scrap booking. So with all the gossiping, looking at every ones albums and watching the others at work I only managed to get one page done. I still had fun though and that's all the matters! I'm adding photos to this of my friends hard at work.
Once I get through this week of school I have a week off which I'm really looking forward too. I will still have a mountain load of work to do because I just can't seem to get caught up this semester, but I'm looking forward to the break. My Saturday class is the most frustrating one I've ever had to do. I've got a very particular professor and everything I hand in I'm always having to do something extra...I'm going to make sure I avoid her for all future classes, and I will never do another class on Saturdays again.
We start daylight savings today so we've lost an hour to our day. It's going to really hurt me tomorrow when I have to get up at what will feel like 4am! Wish me luck with that!! Till next week!

No comments: