Sunday, March 30, 2008

No Photos Today!

Well another week over and done with and let me tell you about the week I've had!! I went back to school this week so I've been extra busy catching up on the work I didn't do over my break. I didn't have too much, but because I have to do lessons in some of the classrooms at work, managing to find the time to do that was a little hard. In the end though I got it done and I'm hoping that I get good marks.
At one point during the week I went to renew my licence for what seems like the 100th time! The problem is is that because when I initially applied I didn't have a social security number, so they will only issue me with a temporary licence. So I line up to get in the door and after waiting for 15 minutes or so the lady takes one look at it and my green card and says that she can't do it until my green card is renewed. Well, as for my green card I have been waiting to be notified by mail as to what I need to do. John makes a phone call the next day only to find out that we are way late in getting it processed and that I need to do some other application to take the word permanent out of my title. As you can imagine I've been slightly stressed out worrying that I'm going to be kicked out of the country!! The paperwork is all sent in (we had to send proof of our relationship again) and hopefully it will get processed before I become an illegal alien!! So as for my licence...fingers crossed I'm able to get some kind of extension so I don't have to repeat all the testing again!!
We haven't done a whole lot this weekend. I've been studying and we had Dakota over so that meant a lot of Rockband. It's quite funny to see all three of us here, eyes on the TV playing our hearts out. Our favourite song is Radiohead's "Creep". I can get 100% with that one.
The only other news I have is that WE'RE GOING TO DISNEYLAND FOR MY BIRTHDAY!! I'm so excited!! We have both taken that week off and will be heading up Monday and coming back on Wednesday, so I'll be sure to take some photos for everyone!
Have a great week, and where are your blogs!?!

No comments: