Sunday, February 24, 2008

Just another week!

Just thought I'd let you know about my uneventful week. At times I wish I had more to tell you all...but there are weeks where we just don't do anything out of the ordinary. This week was one of them. Today is another rainy day here and it's nice to just laze around indoors. I have a mound of study to do, but it's the last thing that I want to do.
Monday was a holiday for John, but not for me. I had to go to our Professional Development Day. It has to be the most boring day ever. In a way I think it would be more benefical to give us that day to work on our rooms and all the other stuff they expect us to do, but I don't think that will ever happen so I just have to grin and bear it!
The new season of Big Brother has begun here and it's John and I's favourite show. We plan our night around it, making sure we're ready for bed before it starts so we can watch. This season they have teamed people up as couples so it's all full of drama already and I love it!! (See I told you it was a pretty uneventful week!
So that's about it...I hope to have something a little bit more exciting to write about next week!!

No comments: