Sunday, February 3, 2008

Back to School














Well this week I'm back to school and it looks like I'm going to be in for a very busy semester!! I have two classes...one on Wednesday night and the other on Saturday afternoons. In my Saturday class I have come across a girl who is from New Zealand so that was a great suprise. I heard her speak in class and I couldn't believe my ears!! I guess she did the same thing when she heard me speak because at the end of class she asked me where I was from before I could. It is so nice to hear a familiar accent and have someone in the same situation as I. She is also married to a sailor...I'm looking forward to catching up with her again.





Yesterday we also became members of Costco which was kind of exciting!! It's this great big warehouse store where you can buy everything and anything in bulk. We have saved a bundle by buying our meat products there! You can even buy your coffin there! Anyway I had lots of fun looking around at all the various items and tasting all the samples they have on offer.





I also took some more photos of our house. This week is our living room/dining room. I guess the pictures made it look smaller than what it feels...but it's home to me. We still haven't painted yet, so if you have any colour ideas please let me know!!








No comments: