Sunday, October 25, 2009

Another Busy Week


Mackenzie playing with her pumpkin!

We survived another busy week and are at the end of a nice relaxing weekend. Yesterday we just hung out at home and today we went and had lunch with my friends which was nice. Now I'm trying to get my school work done and everything prepared for tomorrow! Mackenzie is trying her best to make as much mess for me as she can!


Taking a nap!

We ended up spending two days at home this week as Mackenzie got sick. It started Monday night where she ended up with a fever and it didn't go away until part way through Wednesday afternoon. Monday and Tuesday nights saw me being woken up nearly every hour on the hour by a very hot and upset little girl. I was exhausted but I think we were both glad to be back at school on Thursday. Mackenzie was extremely happy to see her teacher and didn't even want to breastfeed like she normally does before school. She went to see the doctor on Tuesday and he said she just had what was going around so she is doing good now.


A look at the destruction caused by Mackenzie while I'm trying to get my study done!

So here are a few pics of our study after Mackenzie has finished exploring the room. As you all know I have study to do and a lot of the time I have to do while Mackenzie plays. She has a bunch of her own toys in the room, but they no longer entertain her as much as destroying the room does now! Today I thought I would entice her with snacks, but that didn't really help. She gets into Daddy's x box stuff and my scrap booking stuff and anything else she can get her hands on! Most days I'm working on a dead line so what ever keeps her occupied so I can get my work done!

Yummy goldfish!!


It is so much more fun to spread the goldfish over the floor then eat them to keep them in the container!


Look how big she is getting!!

This week we are having our Halloween party at school. Mackenzie has her costume and I can't wait to dress her up! I'll be sure to post pics next week!

No comments: