Wednesday, October 14, 2009

We've Lost Suzie!!!



Just a quick update before getting Mackenzie ready for bed! There never seems to be enough hours in the day anymore, especially when it comes to being on the computer. I used to spend a little too much time on this thing, now I'm lucky if I can get my emails checked! Maybe it's a good thing?
Mackenzie and I are doing good. We are being kept very busy with school/work and have gotten ourselves into a good routine. Mackenzie is doing so much better now at school which is such a relief! She still cries a little when we initially separate, but there are times now when she will see me during the day and not cry. She eats great for them (better than she does for me) and is starting to drink a little more for them with each day. I can also see her come out of her shell a little more. She "talks" a lot more these days and I think she has starting saying ball. She now also chooses which snack she wants to eat, which is cute! Of course I wish I could spend my days with her, but I'm glad that she's happy and getting to interact with other kids.


Playing with her clean dishes when I wasn't quick enough!


All dressed up for a birthday party.

So now I have to decide whether to get Mackenzie and myself immunized against the swine flu. I just don't know what to do. I would kind of prefer not to do it, but at the same time I would hate for her to get it. As for myself I had the realization today that there is no way that I can get sick with something like the flu! Being the only available parent it is scary that if I get sick there is no one to take care of Mackenzie. I guess I'm definitely going to get immunized, but what to do about Mackenzie!


Oh and as for the title...WE LOST MACKENZIE'S SUZIE DOLL!!! I don't know how or when but I can't find her anywhere. Thank goodness Mackenzie didn't get as attached to her as I was hoping she would! She now travels with her Henry Bear in the car, but he doesn't leave the car because I don't want to lose him too! We're off to the pumpkin patch on Saturday so I will make sure to get lots of pics!

1 comment:

Belynda said...

Oh sis she's so cute big kisses from aunty binny love you xxx