Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tuesday Catch Up

We had a rather uneventful weekend, so I haven't updated the blog since my doctors visit. We had a really hot weekend so we made the most out of our air conditioner and hung out at home. On Saturday I was not feeling great at all and thought that I might be having a touch of morning sickness, but I didn't throw up. I had to go to class to, so looking terrible helped with my excuse for missing class the week before. This Saturday coming is my last class and I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am about that!
John got the windows on my car tinted on Friday and it's taking a little getting used to. When I go to work in the mornings it's still kind of dark, so that was the tough one on Monday! It really looks nice though, and the car is a whole lot cooler so I'm happy with that.
Tomorrow John is graduating from school with his Associates so I'll be sure to get some photos of that. He is also getting an award for having the best grade point average in his degree so I'm very proud of him. All those nights at school are paying off for him. He is looking into starting his whatever is next (I can't remember the name) and hoping that he can do on-line classes while he deploys so I'm sure that will keep him busy!
Nothing new to report on the baby front. I'm just incredibly tired all the time. Like right now it's 5:19 pm and I'm already ready for bed!!

No comments: