Thursday, May 15, 2008

Dr's Appointment




So yesterday I had my first appointment with the doctor and I got to see the baby!! It was the greatest thing ever!! The baby was moving his/her arms and legs and I also got to hear the heart beat. I guess it made it all seem very real! With not the slightest hint of feeling sick I was starting to wonder if I was even pregnant, but seeing our little baby was a big wake up call! I'M ACTUALLY GOING TO HAVE A BABY!!
My due date has changed to December 12, so I'm only 9 weeks and 6 days. So far everything looks fine and the baby has a strong heart beat. My next appointment is June 17, but I won't find out the sex until we have a scan around week 20!
Anyway I'm going to keep this short as I have a lot of study to get done. I just wanted to show you all the first pics of my baby!!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

wow - it actually looks like a baby. Bummer about the due date changing though - looks like we wont have "twins" after all!

Anonymous said...

Yay for your scan Jodi! Glad your little bean is doing well and that you got to see him/her move. So it's really sinking in now huh? Anyway, I'm going to make my prediction and say it's a boy. Jess x

Anonymous said...

OK I just got a little teary. I still can't believe you're havving a baby -- how exciting!!! Melissa. x