Sunday, January 20, 2008

A Sad Day for San Diego

Well I just got through watching the football, and unfortunately the Chargers lost. All the sports casters were saying that they didn't stand a chance, but they kept the score close so I think the Chargers did better than anyone anticipated! I guess there is always next year. Earlier this week John and I went out and bought ourselves jerseys to support the team. I won't tell you how much we paid them! I guess it's best to buy team merchandise when your team is down and out. Unfortunately I left my camera at work, so I'll have to get photos of our new prized possessions next week.
John spent most of the week in Washington DC this week. He went over there with a few other guys to tour the hospitals there and look at their security. Coming home ended up being kind of tough because his flight got cancelled due to bad weather and he arrived home a day later. I spent most of the week trying to kick my cold so I missed not having someone to look after me. I'm still not 100%, but at least I have my voice back.....Until next week!

No comments: