Saturday, January 26, 2008

Australia Day - San Diego Style

Well today is Australia Day and even though I'm a million miles away I still like to acknowledge it! It's actually one of those days where I find myself a little homesick, so I made sure I did something to keep me from feeling blue. I went out to lunch with some of the girls from work. We went to an Australian bar here called Bondi. It's one of my favourite places in San Diego because I get a little touch of home. Today I had some sausages and some Aussie beer....what more could a girl ask for!! Cassie (one of the girls I work with) was daring and order a meat pie, which she loved. It was a really good day. I took my camera but didn't take any photos, so I guess I'm not that good a scrap booker yet! I guess next time!

No comments: