Saturday, January 5, 2008


I got the idea from my cousin Amanda to start a blog. I started out glancing at her occassionally, then found myself checking hers almost daily to see what she was up too! Now that I live a million miles away from everyone I think it's a great idea to let you know what's going on with me and become a little more informed than just the occassional email.

So I'll start out with my day today. It was a rainy day in San Diego. The perfect day for staying indoors! John is very busy at the moment with two intersession classes so he was busy studying. I spent the day scrapbooking and playing with my two new addictions, facebook and myspace. If you haven't already check out my pages!!

Tomorrow is a big day for San Diego as the San Diego Chargers have their playoff game! We are playing the Tennesse Titans, and I think most of the city has their fingers crossed that we will win. We got to the playoffs last year only to suffer a humiliating loss in the first round. I have become a fan through having no choice but to watch with John. I still don't understand everything....but it can be fun! I have John's Chargers shirt washed and ready for the big day. He thinks it their lucky charm...although some games he's worn it and they haven't been so lucky.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Yay!! Welcome to the world of blogs. I shall put a link to yours on mine and come and visit you every day too!!