Wednesday, June 18, 2008

More Baby Pics!


Our little baby!!
Yesterday was another visit to the doctors and everything is going great. I'm feeling good apart from feeling tired all the time and I've actually lost some weight because I'm eating a lot better these days. John came along for the visit and got to see the baby for the first time which was exciting. It really makes it all seem real when you see the baby and hear the heart beat!! The baby's spine was so clear and we got to see he/she move about so that was really cool.


Another shot!

John has started to paint the house and he's doing a great job. He gets up early with me and gets an early start so that the house has time to air out a little before I come home. So far he's done the baby's room, Dakota's room and now he's starting on the bathrooms. I had planned on taking some photos of the baby's room because we also started putting the furniture together but it's become a store room again while we move things around with the painting. I guess I'll wait until it gets cleared out before I take some shots. John has really impressed me with his painting abilities...I guess painting ships when you come into the navy pays off in the long run.
We had a good weekend. It was father's day here on Sunday and it was Dakota's weekend so John and her got to hang out which was nice. I spent most of this weekend sleeping because I just felt exhausted, so it was a pretty uneventful weekend. My friend Cassie managed to get us New Kids on the Block tickets so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll be able to go. I'll be at least 8 months when the concert is finally here, so I'm hoping I'll be able to fulfill that dream. I have my greatest hits CD in the car and I listen to it whenever John is not in the car!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

cool pics. In Aus, they dont do scans on every GP appt. It is only recommended at 12 weeks and 20 weeks unless there is something majorly wrong. We didnt have the 12 week scan as we didnt want to know if there was something wrong. 20 week scan is in 2 weeks - i am so looking forward to it!