Sunday, April 20, 2008

So another week done with and nothing too exciting happened. I've had a lot of school work due, so that has been keeping me busy and I'm back to work too! We had Dakota over this weekend and it was a good visit. She got to do a lot of stuff with John as I was busy with school, so I'm sure she was happy with her Daddy time!
This Thursday we have my Biometrics interview for my immigration. I'm hoping that with John dressed in uniform we'll get through a lot faster. Once that is done then I just have to wait for my card. I'm hoping we get it back soon as I need it for my drivers license renewal. My license expires on the 16th of May, so I'll be very sad if I have to do all the testing again!
John and I both have Friday off for ANZAC Day so I'm looking forward to that. It's pretty much the only Aussie day off that I ask for, and it's one of the ones that makes me homesick too! I miss the huge day I normally have in Darwin. Anyway we are going to head down to Bondi, and hopefully they have something on. I hope all you Aussies enjoy your day whatever it is you do!
I still haven't seen any blogs from you guys...it really isn't that time consuming, so hurry up and make one!! Once John is gone I'm going to need a lot of distractions and what better way to pass the time then reading every ones blogs!!

No comments: