Wednesday, April 30, 2008

It's been a while!

Well I was meant to write on the weekend, but I have been extremely tired lately. I do have an excuse however...I'm pregnant!! We've known for a while now, but waited until we had a date to tell everyone. The baby will be here in November. We actually have the same due date as my cousin Amanda, so that's kind of cool.
So far everything is fine. I've had a couple of days where I feel like I'm going to throw up, but it eventually passes and I feel OK again. This week I've been feeling really tired. I basically come home from work, eat and go to bed. I have class tonight so I'm probably going to be like a zombie by the time I get home. I've got my fingers crossed that I don't get too sick.
John and I had Friday off for ANZAC Day and we had a great day. We went to Bondi and they had a lunch on there. Once we got there we were told that there was actually a service held so I was a little bummed that I didn't know about that. There were some Aussie sailors there, so it almost felt like home. John fell in love with Thooey's New and took up the challenge in drinking for the both of us. I got to have some pavlova so I had no complaints at all!!
We took some photos, but I still haven't downloaded them, so I'll have to do that when I write some more on the weekend....till then!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey jodi
i'm so excited that you are pregnant! of all my dearest friends you were the one i was hanging out for cos you are going to be the bestest mum in the world! it also makes me get off my ass and get over there to see you guys, so i think i'll be heading your way next year so i can see the little one!
do you have a mobile number i can msg you on? i don't think i have it... love & miss you heaps marnsxx
ps clancy is visiting me so i'm already excited about that and then you go and make my day even more by telling me your pregnant! life is all good...xxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Congratulations again Jodes, that's really exciting news. How's John handling it?? Now you absolutely must keep us updated on all the details. So happy for you, I remember you always being the one who wanted babies!

xox