Monday, May 24, 2010

On Our Own Again


Mackenzie trying on a way too big skirt from Aunty Binny and Grandma

All is well here! As you might have picked up on lately I don't get on the computer much these days. Up until now I thought I might fall to pieces if I didn't check my facebook on a daily basis, but I kind of like getting away from it all. I'm preferring to spend the time with my family and before I know it a few weeks have passed and I haven't updated the blog! Sorry about that!

Doing what she does best...stealing the remote!

We haven't done anything of great excitement either, which is probably another reason why I have been in no hurry to write on here...don't have much to say. We have settled into a nice little routine and Mackenzie loves having her Daddy around. Unfortunately though he's back out to sea for a little while so we're on our own again. It's nothing major, it just kind of sucks because we both got used to having him around and now he's gone.

Mackenzie having lunch at her new big kid table while she reads a book.

Mackenzie is doing great, although right now we'll probably end up finishing this blog entry early as she's having a melt down! She's doing great in school, but as of late has been acting up a little as she is cutting three teeth at once! On Friday we ended up coming home from school a little early as she had a little temperature. She slept most of the day and the temperature remained, but was gone by Saturday. She loves getting to play with her Daddy and when we get home she has him reading for her and letting her watch her favourite shows!

Painting at school

So that's about it from our corner of the world. We are all doing fine and sticking close to home. I'll try to write a little more regularly, but if I don't forgive me!! =)

Having a moment at school today!

No comments: