Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Up Date After Being MIA for a Few Weeks!!


Mackenzie now sits at the table for her meals!

Yes I know it's been a while, but I never seem to find the time to get on the computer these days. I'm lucky if I turn it on now one a week so you guys will have to be a little patient with me until John gets back to help me out with things. Mackenzie and I are both doing fine. We have settled into a routine of school and home and doing very little on the weekends. To be honest with you I have been feeling really tired these last few weeks. We got home and it takes every ounce of energy I have to stay awake, get dinner ready and get us both showered and prepared for the next day. I am really looking forward to John getting home so he can help out a little. Some days all I want to do is take a 10 maybe 15 minute nap, but I know I can't because Mackenzie is here so lately we come home and she starts begging for a princess movie. So I put on the one she chooses and I lay down on the couch and rest a little while she watches. She is obsessed with her princess movies at the moment. When ever we get home from where ever it is we might have been she starts saying "princess, princess" at the door until we get inside and she gets a movie on. I know I wanted her to be a Disney fan, but I think I may have created a monster!!

Enjoying her first meal at the big people table.

Mackenzie is doing great and is growing like a weed! I think John will be in for a bit of a surprise when he gets home because she looks like she's shot up a little height wise and she seems to be turning into a real little girl! She is keeping me really busy with her mischievous ways. She likes to run away from me whenever she gets the chance and I know every time she's being naughty because she giggles. She is also becoming quite the ring leader at school. I think she knows she gets away with a little more because her Mummy is just down the hall so some days she has all her friends getting up to no good along with her. Lately both classes have been napping together and the rule is when you wake up you have to stay on your bed till a certain time. Well not Mackenzie!! As soon as she's awake and she sees me she's up off her bed. Today we noticed that several of the kids just wait for her to wake up because they know once she's up then there is no keeping everyone down!! She now points out the colors green and purple everywhere we go and the other day she showed me a star and a circle on her shape board. It just blows me away how much she is learning!!

"Wait...can I still see the tv from here?"

John is doing fine and keeping busy with this exercise thing he's on. He was saying that while they were out they had some Australia politician on there and a team from Australian 60 Minutes, so all you Aussies will be able to see his ship if you get to see the episode. Don't look for him though as he told me he stayed away from the cameras. I believe he has another stop over in Hawaii at some point and then he will be heading home. As you already know I can't tell you dates, but we don't have too far to wait now.

Hanging out with her new princess baby.

As for me I'm doing fine. Like I mentioned before I'm a little tired, but apart from that I have no complaints. I think I've felt the baby move a couple of times, but most days I'm too exhausted to take the time to slow down and enjoy it! I have an appointment with the midwife this Thursday coming so I'm looking forward to hearing the heart beat and knowing that everything is ok.



This is how I found her the other day....right before we were meant to head out to the mall!

I really can't think of anything else to tell you all, except that we are definitely doing fine. Again if I don't get to update this thing weekly don't worry about us...I just haven't found the time to fit it into my schedule! If I'm having this much trouble now I'm never going to find the time when the second one comes along!! I will try real hard however to update this weekend so you all know how my appointment went! Until then...

No comments: